The Planning Commission is responsible to keep the Township Master Plan current and to review development projects to determine if they are consistent with the guidelines and goals established in the plan and to determine if they meet the regulations of the Zoning Ordinance. The Planning Commission reviews all Site Plans and Special or Conditional Land Uses. They recommend changes to the Zoning Ordinance and re-zonings to the Township Board.
The Planning Commission is a seven-member panel with a variety of duties including:
- Writing and updating the Master Plan
- Conducting public hearings on development proposals and proposed zoning ordinance amendments
- Reviewing and approving site plan proposals
- Drafting new zoning regulations
- Making recommendations to the Board of Trustees
Meetings held on the 1st Wednesday of the month
7:00 pm at the Township Office unless noted in the calendar.
To view the agendas and minutes of meetings, please visit the links located on the left.