Building and Electrical
Larkin Township's Building and Electrical Permits and Inspections are handled through the Township Code Authority.
Contact the Township Code Authority
for any permits or inspections needed for Larkin Charter Township
220 W Ellsworth St.
Midland, MI 48640
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
8:30 am - 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Zoning Enforcement Officer:
Before starting construction, the following permits may be required:
- Zoning Permits from the Building Inspector.
- Building and Electrical Permits from Township Code Authority
- Plumbing and Mechanical Permits from the Township Code Authority, 989-837-6521.
- Soil & Erosion Permits from Midland County Drain Commission Office, 989-832-6770.
- Well and Septic Permits from the Midland County Health Department, 989-832-6679.