Building and Electrical
Larkin Township's Building and Electrical Permits and Inspections are handled through the Township Code Authority.
Contact the Township Code Authority
for any permits or inspections needed for Larkin Charter Township
220 W Ellsworth St., Midland, MI 48640, Office: 989-837-6521
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Chuck Goodman, Cell: 231-590-7255, Email: email@example.com
Zoning Permits from Larkin Township:
* Required for any agricultural building and residential building (no matter what size) or any kind including sheds, garages, and pole barns. Permit fee is $50.00
Before starting construction, the following permits may be required:
- Zoning Permits from Larkin Township.
- Building and Electrical Permits from Township Code Authority
- Plumbing and Mechanical Permits from the Township Code Authority, 989-837-6521.
- Soil & Erosion Permits from Midland County Drain Commission Office, 989-832-6770.
- Well and Septic Permits from the Midland County Health Department, 989-832-6679.